In January I j started using Past Perfect for a 200 member historical
society and the process has gone fairly smoothly.  Some fine points needed  help
eg. getting the membership due date to print out on labels but  received help
even though we did not purchase the extra help component. It was a  difficult
explanation not included in the manual.  We are also working on  the library
section and the objects with few problems.
Susan
Rancho Bernardo Historical Society