From: Diane Gutenkauf [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Membership management software

In August I become the membership chair for a professional committee and am
interested in purchasing software to manage membership records. Our group
has about 850 members and we're currently tracking them in a spreadsheet
program.

We don't need to link the membership database to anything else (such as
ticketing or donor databases) so I'm interested in recommendations from
smaller organizations who manage relatively similar membership sizes.

If you use a software package specifically designed to manage membership,
would you mind letting me know what that package is?

Thanks in advance to all of you using database software (access, filemaker,
etc.) but I'm really more interested in an off-the-shelf package, not a
database. I've got access free, like a good MS client, and don't want to use
it.

Regards,

Diane Gutenkauf
NAME Membership Chair-heir apparent