Dear colleagues,

We have a position open that is a great opportunity for someone with strong science communication, storytelling, and informal education skills to help the Hubble Space Telescope outreach team continue to serve the museum and planetarium communities.

The posting (including application instructions) is here:

http://www.stsci.edu/institute/brc/hr/co/external/Req505.html

If you're the person we're looking for, please apply!

Sincerely,

John Stoke

John M. Stoke
Manager, Informal Science Education