I helped do about 1300 of these things a few years ago for our
collection.

For the ones that I couldn't permanently attach numbers to, I had a
bunch of zip top inert plastic bags, different sizes (I can't remember
if they came from Light Impressions or University Products or Gaylord at
the moment). I put the rosette portion into the bag, punched a hole near
the top edge of the bag between the streamers and tied an artifact tag.
The tag kept the ribbon from slipping out. I didn't zip the baggie
closed, since it didn't need to be and I didn't want to create a
microclimate. This was six years ago and I just put 30 or so on exhibit
last month. They seem fine in storage.

If you want more details, feel free to contact me. (we also have a lot
of trophies, plaques and other award-type things)

Lisa

Lisa Shockley, Collections Technician

Union Station Kansas City

30 W. Pershing Road

Kansas City, MO 64108

"Where there is Peace; there is Culture;

Where there is Culture; there is Peace."

Nicholas Roerich (1874-1947)