I would like to know if you have any ideas on setting up filing systems that are specifically aimed at non-profit museums.

I understand that some institutions use something like this:

1.0               Executive Correspondence
1.1               x
1.2               y
1.3               z

2.0               Budget
2.1               x

3.0               Finance
3.1               x

4.0               Development
4.1               x

Any help on a filing system and even a corresponding database system would be very much appreciated

Thanks,
Michael

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: