We are a new museum looking to purchase dataloggers and hygrothermographs for our collections storage area.  Can you offer information on best brands, functions, and other useful information on dataloggers and hygrothermographs?  Are some better than others?  If you had a fairly flexible budget, what would you buy?

Thanks in Advance.
Danielle Benden
Executive Director
Minnesota Marine Art Museum