Greetings Angelina!

Sounds like interesting research.  How about categorizing based on goal, technology, timeframe, and/or audience:

  • cognition/perception versus emotion/sensation?
  • mechanical versus electronic (computers)?
  • more passive (minimal physical activity, touch-screen computer) versus more active (physical exertion, movable parts)?
  • short-term versus long-term?
  • toddlers (under 5), children (6-12), teens (13-17) or adults/seniors (over 18)?

I’m sure others can propose additional criteria . . .

Best wishes, sincerely,

Jay

Jay Heuman

Curator of Education