Dear Fellow Listers, (please escuse cross posting)

We will be moving into a brand new purpose built facility in the very near future.  This new building will have facilities that can be rented for special events.  We currently don't have any policy related to facility rentals, but will surely need one for this new facility.

Is there any resource available to help write the guidelines for such a policy?

Do any of you have policies you would be willing to share to give us a place to start?

As I mentioned we don't currently have a policy, so we will be starting from scratch and we don't want to leave anything out.  Any words of wisdom, as to what we should be sure to include?

Any insight you can offer would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Jill
Jill K. Harris
Registrar