From: Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: May 20, 2006 1:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Interactivity

Hello, Angelina:

Can you tell us more about the use of such a categorization?  It is an interesting question, as interactives are the heart and soul of science centers, and I have yet to hear anyone propose a categorization in that field.  Computer vs mechanical; open ended vs didactic;  age range; how long the interaction is....

Eric Siegel
Executive Vice President
Programs and Planning
New York Hall of Science