Hello, Angelina:

Can you tell us more about the use of such a categorization?  It is an interesting question, as interactives are the heart and soul of science centers, and I have yet to hear anyone propose a categorization in that field.  Computer vs mechanical; open ended vs didactic;  age range; how long the interaction is....

Eric Siegel
Executive Vice President
Programs and Planning
New York Hall of Science