Development/Marketing Officer
Mesa Southwest Museum
53 N. Macdonald Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
480.644.5833
480.644.3424(fax)
www.mesasouthwestmuseum.com

Georgen Charnes <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

05/16/2006 10:55 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Corporate giving policies

Hello!

We're putting together (by Friday) a draft of a corporate giving policy, including some guidelines for developing and managing business support, underwriting, "cause marketing," etc. (probably many of you out there know what the "etc." should be much more than I!)

We would greatly appreciate any samples of such a document. If your organization has already done this work and wouldn't mind sharing, please let us know.

Thank you,
Georgen Gilliam Charnes