[MUSEUM-L] Mexican War Saddle
The National Infantry Museum at Fort Benning, Georgia would be very interested in learning more information about this saddle. Please contact our director, Mr. Z. Frank Hanner, at [log in to unmask], or by telephone at (706) 545-2958. Thank you very much.

Aaron Noble

From: Museum discussion list on behalf of Cheryl Smith
Sent: Mon 4/24/2006 1:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Mexican War Saddle

I have a patron that has a Mexican War Saddle they want to donate to a
museum.  They have information about it and proof of who owned it.  I'm
just trying to help them find a museum interested in it for a permanent
display.  If someone is interested I can give you their information.

Thank you,
Cheryl Smith
Public Services Librarian Senior
Harrington Library