From: Andy Dickes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:04:56 -0400
Subject: Ways to determine the success of a museum program or exhibit...

Hello-

My museum is trying to implement more accurate ways to determine the
success of our programs and exhibits.  We realize the importance of
our "comments" box and teacher evaluations, but sometimes feel that the
comments given are too vague to determine what we need to change to become
a more effective educational institution.  We also don't want to corner
people with long surveys.  Does anyone know of creative ways to find out
what impact a museum is having on visitors?

Thanks-

Andy