I am sure you will find many takers for the saddle (A grimsley perhaps?) but this is a great opportunity to talk about permanent displays. I know there are many war stories of collections donated for "permanant display" that we must now deal with. It is always a great opportunity to educate about artifact conservation and museum diplay in general when a donor wants to ensure that an item goes on permanant display. No one wants to give Uncle Joe's priceless widget to a museum only for it to reside in storage forever, but neither can we guaruntee permanant display anymore. It is not good for the artifact, and even worse for the museum. Comments anyone? ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: