Andy wrote:
>Does anyone know of creative ways to find out
>what impact a museum is having on visitors?

My favorite...
...at the Museum of Coffee, a corporate visitor center in the lobby of UCC Coffee in Kobe, Japan:

The museum had 5 - 6 galleries with an excellent interpretive plan covering everything from specimens of coffee cups from every continent to the effects of coffee production on developing societies and on the rainforest.

At the exit was an "exhibit" enticing visitors to take an computer quiz on coffee (10 questions, at least one question covering content in each gallery).

The enticement...???
If you got 100% correct (and you could guess on the multiple choice as many times as it took to get them right), the camera flashed and the printer spit out a beautiful sparkly document...

...your Doctor of Coffee!

Suitable for framing, it costs $10

have fun
diane h peapus, PhD, DoC (and which am I the more proud of?)

<-----Original Message-----> ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: