I have poked around the archives and haven't found what I am looking for.  My colleagues and I are looking for examples of policies for handling corporate sponsorship.  We are building a new museum and are interested in seeing how other institutions document their policies on the use of corporate logos in their museums and collateral materials.  If you have such a policy, and are willing to share, could you send me a copy via email to: [log in to unmask]?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Kimberly Nelson Hanser

Director of Exhibitions and Special Programs

Museum Programs

National Law Enforcement Museum

National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund

P: 202.737.7787 or 703.278.0791

F: 202.737.7740