Please join us as our Special Guest for:  Oh Say! Can You SAVE?

When: Saturday, April 1, From 2-4 p.m.

Where: The Charlotte Museum of History, Charlotte NC

Visit The Museum and learn about the preservation of our national
treasure, The Star Spangled Banner.  This flag, on display for decades
at the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History, experienced
one of the largest textile conservation efforts in American History.

Meet senior curator of the Star Spangled Banner project, Marilyn Zoidis.
Zoidis will share a slide show with guests and reveal the extensive
undertaking of conserving one of our nation's treasures.

The Charlotte Museum of History's Collections Manager, Anne Lane, will
offer the audience useful advice and methods on conserving and
preserving their own treasures.

Reservations required. Free for Museum members and museum professionals.
For more information or to make reservations call 704-568-1774, email at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or visit
www.charlottemuseum.org <http://www.charlottemuseum.org/> . The
Charlotte Museum of History is located at 3500 Shamrock Dr., between
Eastway and Sharon Amity.