Rossy,

Give Hilde Hein a call. You can reach her in Boston or through the College of Holy Cross in Worcester MA.
Her email is [log in to unmask].

Hilde has done some work that onvolves constructing the other and visitor experience. She's smart. I have not been in touch with her work for sometime, but she may have touched on the edges of your area of interest.

Use my name, say hi.

Lois

Lois Brynes, Principal
    DeepTime Associates