From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathleen McLean
Sent: 21 March 2006 12:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Roman Museums

Hello. I am a graduate student trying to work on a paper about Roman museums and how they are different from American museums. Also, I am trying to understand how they add to the Roman culture in historical education.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some scholarly sources that could be of use to me? (primary and secondary)

Kathleen McLean
Duquesne University
1st Year Graduate Student

Yahoo! Travel