From: Douglas Baldwin
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 12:57 PM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Washington Memorial sampler restoration

Hello everyone,

I am writing on behalf of a friend who runs a small museum in Bergen County, NJ. Anyway, she has as one of her holdings a sampler she describes as a 'Washington Memorial sampler'. I dont know that much about samplers but she is looking to have it restored and does not know where she might send it. I was hoping that some of you on the list, much more knowledgable than I, might know where she could send something like that to be restored (preferably the east coast, and even more preferable the tristate area)

Feel free to respond off-list

Thanks,

Doug Baldwin