Hello.

We’re looking to expand our abilities in the electronic marketing field. We’re currently researching the following tools: PatronMail, MagnetMail and Delivra.

We want a tool to do electronic newsletters, e-postcards, surveys and forms via email and/or our web site, etc. Along with sending out this marketing, we’re also looking at the flip-side of tracking data about how the marketing is viewed and used.

Has anyone out there used any of the above products and have praise or horror stories to share? Other products you guys have used that you’d recommend (or stay away from)?

Also, I would welcome any recommendations folks have related to general things to seek or avoid in these products, must-have features, integration with existing data bases, consultants/resources to reference, etc.

Thanks all!

tim

Tim Gaddie

Programs Manager, Minnetrista

1200 North Minnetrista Parkway

Muncie IN 47303-2925

765-213-3540, ext. 129 ~ 800-428-5887

Fax: 765-213-3537 ~ www.minnetrista.net

Children’s learning “… is dominated by wonder, and cursed be the dullard who destroys wonder.”  ~Alfred North Whitehead