Colleagues:

I am looking for exhibitions of Asian art for this fall (late August through early December) -- a show that I had booked fell through at the last minute, so I'm trying to quickly fill the gap in our schedule.  Japan, China, India, Korea, Tibet -- just about any area of Asia will be considered.

If you know of any shows, could you email me off list??

Many thanks,
Kaytie Johnson
Director and Curator of University Galleries, Museums and Collections
DePauw University
--
Kaytie Johnson
Director and Curator of University Galleries, Museums and Collections
202 Peeler Art Center
DePauw University
Greencastle, IN 46135

t:   765.658.6556