Has anyone had any experience using gel wood stains? (as opposed to
water or oil based stains) The actual product that we are looking at is
manufactured by Minwax. It would be used on trim for some exhibit walls
created off-site and later moved into the exhibit area. This is a
product that we haven't used before and I was wondering if anyone else
had used it and had comments, good or bad, particularly in the area of
off gassing.

Lisa

Lisa Shockley, Collections Technician

Union Station Kansas City

30 W. Pershing Road

Kansas City, MO 64108

"Where there is Peace; there is Culture;

Where there is Culture; there is Peace."

Nicholas Roerich (1874-1947)