FYI:

I have finally had the chance to list books on ebay as a fundraiser for the Vernon Historical Society Museum. Hopefully, I have been able to abide by ebay's guidelines for selling on behalf of a non-profit through my personal seller's account. And hopefully, the auctions will be successful.

If you would like to view these auction listings on ebay, please search my seller id, thecache. I welcome any comments you may have. I also will be listing several more book auction within the next few days and also on occasion, until the end of May.

When our Museum board first discussed selling books on ebay (most of these books were first offered to the public during our annual used book sale fundraiser), we decided it would be easier for me to sell these books through my ebay account. I would have preferred to create an account for the museum...but this would have also required setting up a paypal account, which the board was reluctant to do. It is possible that we may decide to do this in the future. For now, we'll wait to see how everything turns out after these auctions end.

Pam