Does anyone have any contacts in the collections department of the Regan
National Library? My museum is looking to borrow George Gipp's sweater
for an upcoming exhibition on Knute Rockne, and I'd love to save some
time and long distance charges by going straight to the source.

Many thanks in advance,
George Garner

--
George Garner
Director of Exhibitions

--------

Celebrate Black History Month in February at the Center for History by
visiting the exhibition, "A Free Life."