FYI:

I have finally had the chance to list books on ebay as a  fundraiser for the
Vernon Historical Society Museum. Hopefully, I have been  able to abide by
ebay's guidelines for selling on behalf of  a non-profit through my personal
seller's account. And hopefully, the  auctions will be successful.

If you would like to view these auction listings on ebay, please search  my
seller id, thecache. I welcome any comments you may have. I also will be
listing several more book auction within the next few days and also on  occasion,
until the end of May.

When our Museum board first discussed selling books on ebay (most of  these
books were first offered to the public during our annual used book  sale
fundraiser), we decided it would be easier for me to sell these books  through my
ebay account. I would have preferred to create an account for the  museum...but
this would have also required setting up a paypal account, which  the board
was reluctant to do. It is possible that we may decide to do this in  the
future. For now, we'll wait to see how everything turns out after  these auctions
end.

Pam