We are planning an outdoor sculpture exhibition on our campus and would
like to be sure we cover all our bases with our loan agreements with
artists. If anyone has a sample loan agreement that has been used
successfully for an outdoor installation, I would greatly appreciate it
if you could share it with me.  It can be sent to me off list.

Thank you,

Susanna

Susanna White
Registrar/Curator