From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: PodunkLander
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:13:03 EST
Subject: Historical Society Museum ebay book auction fundraiser
To: [log in to unmask]

-------------------------------1139886783

FYI:

I have finally had the chance to list books on ebay as a  fundraiser for the
Vernon Historical Society Museum. Hopefully, I have been able  to abide by
ebay's guidelines for selling on behalf of a non-profit  through my personal
seller's account. And hopefully, the auctions will be  successful.

If you would like to view these auction listings on ebay, please search my
seller id, thecache. I welcome any comments you may have, and by all means,
feel  free to place a bid! I also will be listing several more book auction
within the  next few days and also on occasion, until the end of May.

When our Museum board first discussed selling books on ebay (most of these
books were first offered to the public during our annual used book sale
fundraiser), we decided it would be easier for me to sell these books through my
ebay account. I would have preferred to create an account for the museum...but
this would have also required setting up a paypal account, which the board was
 reluctant to do. It is possible that we may decided to do this in the
future.  For now, we'll wait to see how everything turns out after these auctions
end.

Pam

-------------------------------1139886783

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>FYI:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have <EM>finally </EM>had the chance to list books on ebay as a=20
fundraiser for the Vernon Historical Society Museum. Hopefully, I have been=20=
able=20
to abide by ebay's guidelines for selling&nbsp;on behalf of a&nbsp;non-profi=
t=20
through my personal seller's account. And hopefully, the auctions will be=20
successful.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you would like to view these auction listings on ebay, please search=
 my=20
seller id, thecache. I welcome any comments you may have, and by all means,=20=
feel=20
free to place a bid! I also will be listing several more book auction within=
 the=20
next few days and also on occasion, until the end of May.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>When our Museum board first discussed selling books on ebay (most of th=
ese=20
books were first&nbsp;offered to the public during our annual used book sale=
=20
fundraiser), we decided it would be easier for me to sell these books throug=
h my=20
ebay account. I would have preferred to create an account for the museum...b=
ut=20
this would have also required setting up a paypal account, which the board w=
as=20
reluctant to do. It is possible that we may decided to do this in the future=
.=20
For now, we'll wait&nbsp;to see how everything turns out after these auction=
s=20
end.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pam</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Important Subscriber Information: