I am interested in identifying museums, especially natural history museums and science centers, that have exhibitions on the broad topic of "Nature Did It First." By thi I mean making connections between specific adaptatioin in the natural world that havecomparables in the mechanical/bnuilt world. For example, skeletal-musculo anatomy annd comparisons with levers, frameworks, etc. Or natural lenses in various animals' eyes and the lenses that are manufactured for various purposes.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Mac

Robert Mac West
Informal Learning Experiences