Hi all this really only applies to Mid Atlantic groups, but if you have
brochures you would like put in our display let me know.

March 25, 206 is the annual Hancock House Massacre Commemoration, its
growing and in its 26th year now. I am looking for vendors interested in
space to sell goods and especially groups who would love to publicize their
site. For vendors I do have a charge, I believe quite reasonable, for
historic groups im free and you may sell with a 5013c. Interested email me.
We are located just 20 minutes from Wilmington, DE. I look forward to
hearing from you and seeing you. Just email me on or offline. I hoping to
get more groups then the same ole same ole the group has used in the past.

Jim Schulte, Coordinator