From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Gary Boatright
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 11:54 AM
Subject: Books Wanted

I am trying to locate a couple of hard to find books.  They are
If you have copies that you are willing to part will (sell), please contact me directly.

Thank you,

Gary Boatright Jr.
Supervisor
Museum Operations
Museum of Church History and Art
Phone 801-240-2299

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email