I am trying to locate a couple of hard to find books.  They are
Interpretive Master Planning: The Essential Planning Guide for Interpretive
Centers, Parks, Self-guided Trails, Historic Sites, Zoos, Exhibits and Programs
by John VeverkaDissonant Heritage: The Management of the Past as a Resource in
Conflict by J.E. Turnbridge and G.J. AshworthIf you have copies that you are
willing to part will (sell), please contact me directly.

Thank you,

Gary Boatright Jr.
Supervisor
Museum Operations
Museum of Church History and Art
Phone 801-240-2299

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
 intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
 privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
 disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email