I am a librarian at a State University of New York (SUNY) community college,
and in downsizing our collection of bound periodicals, we have those listed
below that will soon be disposed of.  We would prefer they find a useful
second home.  If anyone knows of a good destination for them - I'm
listening! Please contact me directly via the information below.

CQ Researcher - 1991, 92, 93, 96 - 2000
Child Development (not bound) - Jan 2001 - Dec 2002
Haprers - 1985 - 2000

If there is a group working with someone to get things to MS and LA
libraries that would also be great.

Thanks,

Pamela Flinton
Systems/Electronic Services Librarian