From: Museum discussion list  [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Cathy  Narwell
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:51 AM
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject: Museum  Software

The Museum Studies Department  at the University of the Arts is in the process of purchasing a museum  software package to catalog the university's collections as well as to use as  a teaching tool. I am interested in learning what other museums (small, medium  and large) are using. Also, I would be particularly interested in institutions  that are using Mac-based programs.

Thank you!

Cathy  Harwell
Graduate Student
Museum Studies Department
University of the  Arts
Philadelphia,  Pennsylvania

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at  http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed  information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message  to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help"  (without the quotes).

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to  [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff  Museum-L" (without the quotes).

--
Yakima Valley Museum
yakimavalleymuseum.org