And we make sure there is a $5 and a $10 in the jar  (depression-era pickle
jar, a thematic fit for our museum) along with folded  $1's. This just gave me
an idea...maybe I should put a ration coupon  in there too!

Also, since we do not have a gift store...rather then sell stickers and
patches, etc., that we have...they are given along with donations of  certain
amounts. We have $3, $5 and $7 items. In order to sell them, we would  need a
State sales tax ID and have to collect and pay sales tax on these.

Pam

In a message dated 1/24/2006 2:58:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,