From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Program Launcher for Windows Touchscreen

I'm looking for suggestions and comments on Program Launchers for use on a
Windows based touchscreen system.

We are looking for a program that can be setup to auto load and then allows
the user to select (touch the screen) to launch one of two programs.  The
idea is that there will be no way to get to the desktop, open/close other
programs, etc.  Ideally, there would be two "button" with labels on each,
the user presses one or the other and it launches that program.

Any suggestions, comments pro or con on programs used, would be appreciated.

-Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: