At the AAM's 2005 annual meeting in Indianapolis there was a vender with plastic containers that could be used to house wet specimens, but I no longer have their name or contact information.  We have the option of adding new specimens to our collection, but only if we can find containers that work for both long term preservation and display.  If anyone has a lead on square containers (makes for less visual distortion) it would really make my day.

Margaret Lyman, Curator

Mütter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia

19 South 22nd Street

Philadelphia, PA 19103

215-563-3737 x244

215-561-6477 (fax)