I have worked for two different overnight programs, one at a science center
and one at a zoo.  I will try to address each of your questions.

1.	Themes included bridge building, forensic chemistry, energy, and
"what we do at the zoo."
2.	Both programs charge $40 per person, including an evening snack and
breakfast in the morning.
3.	I believe that both institutions required a 7 to 1 camper to
chaperone ratio
4.	Ages were usually third through sixth grade, though some custom teen
nights were also done.

I hope that this helps!

-Laurel

Laurel K. Weller

Museum Educator

Mütter Museum

The College of Physicians of Philadelphia

Phone:  215-563-3737 x203

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

  _____