From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of Bridget Fairchild
Subject: Realistic Mannequins... Who Looks the Best

  Hello All,

              We are interested in commissioning realistic mannequins to be
used at one of our historic sites for an upcoming exhibit.

  What company have you used in the past?

  (We were thinking about going with Dorfman Museum Figures, Inc.)

  Were you pleased with the results?

  (Visitors will be in close proximity to the figures and we don't want them
to look hokie)

  Thanks,

  Bridget Fairchild

  Curatorial Assistant