Kathleen,

You can ask Kathy Watlington at Dalmatian B&W Lab about it. The web site is <dalmatianlab.com>.

Hope it helps!

From:  Kathleen McLean <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  development of photo negative
Date:  Thu, 19 Jan 2006 06:26:32 -0800

Hello. I have an old negative dating back to the early 1900s and need to have it redeveloped, however, I am unsure where to go. I live in the Wilmington, NC area and would appreciate any input the list has in this matter.

Kathleen McLean

Graduate Student

Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search - try it now! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: