From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Allison Ruppert
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: online scheduling and sign ups for programs/Raiser's Edge

Hello colleagues. My organization currently just uses Access as our database and are looking to upgrade. My natural inclination is to suggest Raiser's Edge as an upgrade but we need something that has an online component to handle our many programs and membership sign-ups. Can anyone suggest anything other than Raiser's Edge? Does RE even communicate with an e-commerce/e-scheduling program? Our priority is to have something on our website that allows people to sign up for our many activities, which have tiered pricing, and renewals/new/gift memberships (etc.) that also allows the ability to offer discounts from time to time on prices.