This is scary--I've probably done about 85% of these things so far...

I have Grandma's trunk digitally photographed, described in detail re:
physical attributes, provenance and condition and it's on the computer in the family
files section right under the folder of the family library, also catalogued
and photographed and documented by provenance and location (Daddy's seminary
books, great-great Aunt Lizzie's Book of Common Prayer, my personal collection
of Virginiana and from which second hand book store each book was purchased and
how much...)

And yes, I have worn tennies underneath my nineteenth century period clothing.

I spend more time reading the labels than looking at the artifacts.

Holly