HURRAY Marie.  I could not have said it better myself!

-----Original Message-----
From: Marie Morgan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: You might be...

 The time it took you to come up with this remark is probably equal to the
amount of time anyone else took up for their remaks. I guess that's why you
sent this through your unlisted email with no name attached. Don't want your
institution to know what their "professional" wastes their time on?

Now for every thread like this that is simply fun (while it helps out a
fellow colleague's speech) there are hundreds that deal with proper light
levels, archival quality materials, and ideas to solve problems. There is a
reason that listservs are recommended in any profession. They help people
network and share information. There is no person in the world who does not
stop what they are doing at work from time to time to listen to a joke or to
make one themselves.

Get off your high horse, read a joke or two if you have time, delete them if
you don't and know that next week will be serious again. It will be all
about mold and pencils (not pens!).

Marie Morgan

unlisted <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

builds community? please. it's affirming what? that you have too much time
on your hands?
remember this is all public and searchable online
for all your employers.