From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terasa M. Young
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] report formats

As our museum continues to grow, so does our need for communication among staff.  Does anyone have advice for report formats that are to be given from various departments to an executive director?  She uses that information to compile a report to give to the board of directors at a scheduled board meeting.  I initially thought that it would be great if we could all follow the same format but wonder if our information is too different to fit into such a format.  I would appreciate any suggestions and/or comments.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Terasa M. Young

Program Director

Children's Museum of South Carolina

2501 North Kings Highway

Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Phone (843) 946-9469

Fax (843) 946-7011

www.cmsckids.org

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: