From: Rosie DiVernieri [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: travelling exhibitions about girls in science?

HI Melanie,

We have a traveling exhibit called Women in Chemistry that might be exactly what you are looking for.  Go to http://www.chemheritage.org/exhibits/ex-nav5-women.html

Rosie DiVernieri
Collections Coordinator
Chemical Heritage Foundation

"Perlman, Melanie" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All!
Has anyone seen or heard of any good travelling exhibitions about women and girls in science?  We are looking for a small-ish exhibition, ideally in the 1000-2000 square feet range, durable yet interactive and fun, and appealing on some level for elementary through high school students. Tall order, isn't it?

We are a collaborative venture between a children's library and a children's theatre - so any connection to stories, in content or means of interpretation, would be ideal.

Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance!

Melanie Perlman Baron
Program Coordinator
ImaginOn: The Joe & Joan Martin Center