In a message dated 12/31/2005 2:11:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Punch cards, tape drives, microfilm, microfiche, big
floppy disks, little floppy disks, CD-Rom, DVD.

How many of these were the hot technology when you
first started working with them, and how many can you
now work with today?
Well, to answer that question, microfilm and microfiche are still viable.  And I'm still playing my old 33s and 45s...

David Haberstich