After a year on the job I have collected loads of digital images – scanned, shot, donated. It’s time to put the master files in storage.

Is there a general consensus on what materials to use? What type of CDs? Is there a specific pro or con to use CD envelops (compacter) or jewel boxes (more rigid)? Does anyone have good experiences with specific CD drawers/boxes/cabinets? Is there anything I am overlooking here?

Any and all comments are appreciated!

… and a good new year to all!

Remko Jansonius

Collections and Archives Manager

Vizcaya Museum & Gardens

3251 South Miami Avenue

Miami, FL 33129

t: 305-860-8433

f: 305-250-9117

www.vizcayamuseum.org

miamidade.gov

"Delivering Excellence Every Day"

Miami-Dade County is a public entity, subject to Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes concerning public records. E-mail messages and their attachments are covered under such laws and thus subject to disclosure. All e-mail sent to and received at this address is captured by Miami-Dade County servers and kept as a public record.