From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sarah Smith
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:11 AM
Subject: A question of balance

My apologies for posting a personal question.

I am the executive director of an historic site. I am trying to be the best at everything that I do, but am having trouble finding a balance between work and family. How do you participate fully in the community, attend/ run all public programs offered by

your site, and still have time to devote to your children?

Does anyone have insight into finding balance? (I have one other full time staff member and some day hope to expand staff further).

Sarah Y. Smith

Executive Director

Hanover Tavern Foundation

(804) 537-5050