Melissa,

We ask that our College Interns dress in professional work attire (just
outlining no jeans or sneakers). We have not had any issues with this.
Our High School Interns can wear kakis with a logo t-shirt (usually
because they may be interacting with visitors on a more regular basis).

There are also "dress down" days when the Museum is not open, or when we
are working in areas that may require a bit of nitty gritty work where
we are flexible with attire.

We also have days where we may be having a big event or program that
requires everyone (including HS interns) to dress in business attire
(ie. A tie or skirt).

Hope this helps,

Valerie

Valerie Albanese