From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christa Weinberger
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 9:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] intern dress question

Melissa,

Where I work we do require that the interns dress professionally because we have such a small staff, interns are often in contact with visitors, board members and prominent members of the community.  Of course we allow them to dress more casual on days where we are going to moving around in the storage areas and taking down exhibits.  I find that having interns dress professionally makes them understand that this is a job and they must take it seriously.

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: